Argan Oil is a 100% organic gift from nature. Its cosmetic and nutritional benefits have been the best-kept secret of Moroccan women for centuries and a secret that was whispered to me on a modeling shoot ten years ago. Moroccan argan oil is extracted from the nut of the argan tree, which grows only in the Moroccan desert. Argan oil is loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, so it has amazing healing, conditioning and repairing properties. Argan oil benefits your skin, hair, feet, and nails. That’s my idea of pure beauty.
- MANY USES: Apply to face for deep moisturizing that provides a radiant and glamorous glow. Apply to dry, damaged, or brittle hair for a shiny, lustrous, celebrity look. Use on entire body to condition, nourish and maintain healthy skin. Apply to brittle, yellow nails to soften, strengthen, and restore their youthful appearance.
- Argan Oil is more than a pretty face. It’s a world-changer in a bottle-organically grown, then harvested and processed by women who support themselves and their families by selling us their liquid treasure. Health, beauty, and women empowering themselves: that’s the essence of biOty garden Cosmetics.
- What’s in it: There’s nothing in the bottle but 100% Pure Argan Oil-organically grown, cold-pressed, and ready to rock your world.
- What’s not in it: You’ll find no fillers, no fragrances, no preservatives. It’s a win-win just as it is for all ages, all skin types, all the time.
- How to use it: I could go on and on. But for starters, you can use it to hydrate your skin after a shower. Dab a drop on rough cuticles, or smooth it onto your hair for shine and softness. Or…you tell me!