Arganmidas clear hydrating conditioner is for hair that has been weakened or damaged by color, chemical processing or heat styling. It restore hair by bathing it in a highly concentrated formula rich in antioxidant argan oil.
RESTORES – reverses damage done to the hair by chemical treatment or dyes by using the healing qualities of the antioxidants in moroccan argan oil
HYDRATES – rehydrates and untangles your strands, moisturises the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp
REVITALIZES – using a unique blend of ingredients including Vitamin E, proteins, Keratin and rich argan oil
CLEANSES – leave your hair softer, silkier and shinier
Includes a FREE 10ml Conditioner and Hair Moisturising Cream. LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Bring back life and lustre to your hair with the Arganmidas Argan Oil Clear Hydrating Shampoo. Infused with Argan oil, rich in Vitamin E, and hair strengthening keratin, this shampoo is specially blended to help restore health and shine to your hair. Completely safe for colour treated hair, this shampoo is a great natural moisturizer for hair! A little will go a long way in this 450ml bottle that will have your hair beautifully strong and revitalised!
Directions of use:
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into scalp. Rinse and repeat as needed. Can be used daily.
Hypoallergenic and Sulfate Free: Our unique blend of Argan oil, Vitamin E and hair strengthening Keratin is rich in Protein and Fatty Acids which penetrates the hair shafts to improve elasticity.
Revitalise your hair: Specially blended to help restore health and shine to your hair. Restores damaged hair from the excessive use of chemicals and heat accessories.
Hair treatment: Natural treatment for various scalp conditions such as dry flaky scalp, dandruff, and scalp itching.
Unique bottle design: Bottle design shaped like the Argan Kernel (Nut), making it stand out in any bathroom.
FREE 10ml Conditioner and Moisturising Hair Cream: Leave you hair smooth and naturally hydrated with locked in moisture to restore lustre and shine.
Aloe Vedic Aloe Vera Gel contains 99% pure, cold-pressed aloe vera made from organic plants. The remaining 1% are natural preservatives required to keep the product safe for use: .5% oat active peptide, .4% soy protein and .1% Sorbitan Caprylate. Aloe Vera is a cooling and soothing gel used to sooth, hydrate and repair the skin. Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used to help heal and soften dry, rough, itchy, irritated skin. Use it on minor burns, sun exposure, chapped skin, scrapes, rashes, insect bites, and other irritations. AloeVedic applies smoothly and effortless to the skin and is absorbed quickly without any sticky or oily residue. It leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and healthy. Derived from the aloe barbadensis plant, aloe vera’s organic gel revitalises, repairs and helps restore dry and damaged skin. Apply daily as needed on desired areas.
99% organic aloe vera gel; cold-pressed aloe from organic plants; 1% natural preservatives
Repairing gel revitalises, softens and helps restore dry, damaged skin, minor burns, irritations
Absorbs quickly; smooth application; non-sticky, non-greasy and leaves no residue
Called the “burn plant;” apply to hydrate, soothe, cool and aids sunburns or sun exposure