Argan oil is incredibly nourishing and can be added into your daily routine in countless ways
Battle Acne and Eczema
The fatty acids, Vitamin E and Vitamin A in Argan oil help nourish the skin.
It also effectively combat acne and eczema.
The oil can also help lessen skin discoloration and scarring that often comes hand-in-hand with acne prone skin.
Argan oil is a “”dry”” oil, and can be used safely on acne-prone skin without worrying about it clogging pores and creating more acne.
Nourish Brittle Fingeernails
One of the wonderful benefits of Argan oil is that it can help hydrate and replenish damaged nails.
Simply apply the oil by itself to your weak nails each evening.
To give them the nutrients they need to grow stronger and healthier.
Repair Dry Skin
Argan oil is excellent for hydrating and rejuventaing the skin on your body and face.
The vitamin A in the oil contains trans-retinoic acid which is very effective in combating premature aging.
Plus, the vitamin E in the oil offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Argan oil can repair damaged hair, restore moisture, prevent split ends, and make dull hair shine again.
- Nourishes dry skin while protecting and healing with no greasy residue.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil can also stimulate hair growth, get rid of dandruff, and ease itchy scalps.
- Can be used as a whole body moisturizer, skin toner and to exfoliate skin and freshen up your complexion.