What do people in the South Pacific, Indonesia and Southeast Asia know about skincare that we don’t? For centuries, they have used oil pressed from the large, golden nuts of the ati tree to heal skin conditions and to keep skin healthy. This oil is called Tamanu.
Art Naturals’ Tamanu Oil is cold-pressed from top-quality ati tree nuts. This makes it a powerful, effective treatment in healing cuts, scrapes, scratches and burns, as well as acne, wrinkles, dark spots, dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. Studies have shown that tamanu oil, which contains three classes of lipids (the building blocks of healthy cells), works to regenerate skin rapidly. The oil is also packed with calophyllolide, a substance known to possess anti-inflammatory properties, and deltatocotrienol, a form of Vitamin E, as well as a number of other antioxidants.
Tamanu oil’s benefits are supported by research conducted in the Pacific Islands, Asia, Europe, Japan and Canada. Art Naturals’ Tamanu Oil is a natural antioxidant, is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Used on your scalp or skin, the oil soothes and rejuvenates, quickly beginning to stimulate new, healthy skin. Tamanu oil also has pain-reducing properties, aiding in treating sciatica and shingles.
Dark green tamanu oil is very easily absorbed by your skin and has a light, pleasant scent, making it an ideal product for almost any skin ailment, or to use as a part of your everyday skin care routine.
Rediscover what other cultures have used for years…the natural, botanical healing power of Art Naturals’ Tamanu Oil.
- Art Naturals’ Tamanu Oil is a natural, gentle and highly effective way to treat virtually any skin condition, including blemishes, lines and crow’s feet and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Tamanu oil’s innate germ-fighting and inflammation-fighting benefits help skin and scalp regenerate rapidly, as healthy new skin cell growth is stimulated.
- Called by the Fiji Islanders “no pain,” tamanu oil can aid in reducing the discomfort caused by sciatica and shingles, as well as cuts, scrapes, scratches, insect bites and burns.
- Tamanu oil’s skin-enhancing abilities also reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. It’s quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue, and has an attractive, light fragrance.
- Art Naturals products are made using the highest standards for quality, and are all paraben free and cruelty free. Product satisfaction guaranteed.