What Is Jojoba Oil? Jojoba oil is found in the seeds/nuts of jojoba plant (pronounced as HoHoBa) which is an evergreen woody shrub plant that grows in hot desert areas, such as California, Arizona and Mexico. It has a gold colour if it’s cold pressed, it’s odourless and has a number of benefits with a long shelf life. It’s awesome beneficial qualities to manage skin and hair have made it a useful ingredient for hair, beauty and skin care products. Moreover it is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and non-toxic that again make it useful for hair, face and the whole body. Benefits of Jojoba Oil For Skin: It aids to defeat facial lines, skin scarring and fatty tissues. Jojoba oil promotes natural production of collagen. It protects from sun and prevents premature ageing symptoms, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba Oil as a Moisturiser: use jojoba oil from head-to-toe as a body moisturiser. It can be used as your daily or overnight facial moisturiser. Jojoba Oil as Acne Treatment: it has anti-microbial properties and contains iodine that prevent harmful bacteria growth, which otherwise causes pimples, blackheads, and acne breakouts. Jojoba Oil for Wrinkles: not only it firm-up and keep your skin hydrated, but also useful in reduction of the appearance of skin wrinkles. It is packed with vitamin E, which is effective in getting rid of free radicals that are responsible for ageing of skin. Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Hair: Jojoba oil protect the hair from all the harsh chemicals in styling products, hair colours and chemicals from shampoos that is used daily. To undo all the damages caused by daily basis products used on hair you can apply a deep conditioning of hair in a natural way by using organic oils in your hair.
- 100% pure organic, cold pressed golden jojoba oil. Supplied in dark amber bottle for extended shelf life.
- Always go for our pure jojoba oil for its good quality that is not afflicted with any other oil, fragrances or chemicals.
- Jojoba oil is a popular oil, high in natural oils that resemble those found in the skin and able to dissolve into skin oils and help soothe damaged and irritated skin. This makes jojoba particularly suited for use with acne, dry skin and scalp, eczema, psoriasis, inflammation, rheumatism and arthritis. Jojoba oil is a waxy solid below approximately 10-15 degrees centigrade and quickly returns to its liquid state above this temperature.
- 100% natural and organic, no additives or reductions. Pure golden jojoba oil in its natural state. Easy absorbance for skin and hair.
- Naturally softens and moisturises skin for a radiant, bright, smooth and energetic look. As a hair treatment it leaves a naturally smooth, silky and healthy hair. Packed with almost all of the vitamins and minerals essentially needed for healthy skin and hair, namely; vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium. It normally does not have any harmful impact and can be used on sensitive skin with no allergic reactions.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS, PURE, ORGANIC AND GENTLE SHAMPOO WHICH PROMOTES HEALTHY SCALP AND GORGEOUS HAIR!
Perfect to use on ANY hair type.
-Gentle anti-flake Shampoo will CLEANSE and SOOTHE sensitive, damaged scalp skin.
-Use with our Ultra hydrating Conditioner will RESTORE and NOURISH your scalp and hair using organic SUPERFOODS, vitamins and botanical ingredients.
AMAZING FOR HAIR THICKNESS AND COLOR
-pHed at 5.5 so your hair color will be protected.
-Perfect for baby’s sensitive scalp issues such as cradle cap.
-Non-Allergenic, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Sulfate Free
NATURAL INGREDIENTS, ORGANIC FOOD GRADE INGREDIENTS
– Manuka Honey, a powerful medicinal honey, is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
-Aloe Vera Barbadensis is our base, soothing the skin, unlike most shampoos which use water as their first ingredient and then sulfates – burning the scalp and causing hair thinning.
– Cehami, an Australian botanical reduces redness, itching, inflammation and stimulates hair growth.
-pHed at 5.5 to match the scalp and hair – works with it to restore balance. Rebuilds and maintains your ACID MANTLE, your skin’s own natural protector, vital for health as well as natural oils to be retained. Healthy hair begins from the scalp.
YOU LOVE IT OR RETURN IT – 60 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
-We are Family owned and have thousands of satisfied customers, so with complete confidence we can give you this guarantee.We will help you with any questions you may have in your journey to creating a new, healthy, beautiful scalp and hair!
Don’t wait! Start protecting your hair and scalp with this incredible system. Click ADD TO CART button to order above and see the results you’ve been waiting for.
- Honeyskin Organics uses Natural Organic Ingredients, Sulfate Free and Paraben Free, Organic Shampoo designed to soothe your scalp, protect your hair and revitalize both!
- Natural orange peel zest gives this a refreshing light and clean scent while the coconut oil will create a little lather for you.
- Aloe Vera and Manuka Honey clarify and repair damaged skin as well as create healthy hair!
- PHed at 5.5 so as to protect hair color and give the skin the ability to protect itself from damage!
- Cehami, a botanical from Australia, stimulates hair growth, and since it is sulfate free, you wont suffer from hair loss which is what sulfates do – they cause the hair to be thin and brittle. We avoid all toxic chemicals so you can SAFELY use this on yourself and family. Babies too since it’s gentle and tear free!
More dry scalp psoriasis being combed, scr
HOW TO USE
– Shampoo and towel dry
– Apply on scalp and massage the hair and scalp for 5-10 mins
: For easy using : Put 1~2 ampoules in the spray bottle
– Leave for 5-10 mins
– Rinse off lightly with lukewarm water
– We recommend to use it 3 times a week for effective result
- Anti-aging of the scalp remove the itching scalp by rosemari
- Effective removal of dead skin and itching scalp
- Relieves itching scalp and Removes the dandruff.
- Effective removal of contaminants of various scalp
- Best of Best Professional Ampoule in Korean Hair Salon
SebcoTM is an ointment which is used in the treatment of skin diseases which cause dry scaly skin on the scalp. These include dandruff, eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis and psoriasis. It contains coal tar solution, sulphur and salicylic acid in a coconut oil base, which helps to soften and remove the scale when used regularly. The ingredients for SebcoTM have been used in the UK for many years, as it is based on an ointment called ‘Unguentum Cocois Co’ which contains ingredients that have been popularly used by dermatologists and doctors for over 70 years. How to Use SebcoTM: Adults, children over 12 years and the elderly Part the hair and apply a thin ribbon of SebcoTM to the affected areas of the scalp. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. Gently rub in the ointment and leave in contact with scalp for approximately one hour. Wash the hands immediately afterwards. After one hour remove the ointment by showering or rinsing with warm water. If after the first week there is no improvement or after 4 weeks’ symptoms persist, consult your doctor. If you accidentally get some into your eyes wash it out immediately with plenty of cold tap water. SebcoTM should be used daily for three to seven days initially to bring the condition under control and then once or twice a week as required to maintain the treatment. Children 6 – 12 years To be used under medical supervision only. Children under 6 years Not recommended. Where to Obtain SebcoTM: SebcoTM can be bought at your local pharmacy and is available on prescription.
- Ointment for skin diseases, dry scalp, dandruff, eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis and psoriasis
Premium Nature’s Avocado Oil is 100% natural and nourishing for all skin types. It is packed with powerhouse nutrients and deeply penetrates your skin to transform its appearance deep inside the dermis for a radiant & youthful glow!
• 4 Fl. Oz. | 118 ml.
• All Natural
• Prevents the Appearance of Aging
• Treats Troubled Skin
• High In Monounsaturated Fats
• Rich in Antioxidants
• Contains Vitamins A, D, & E
• Great Carrier Oil
• Suits All Skin Types
Premium Nature’s Avocado Oil is one of the richest and moisturizing carrier oils there is. This nourishing oil is packed with amino acids, protein, and vitamins A, D, & E. Due to its nutrient rich properties, it makes an excellent moisturizer for skin on the face & body. It softens severely dry & cracked skin and is highly recommended as a treatment for those with troubled skin and drying skin ailments such as sunburn, acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Avocado oil contains collagen supporting amino acids & proteins that increase skin elasticity, which prevents and reverses signs of aging. Due to its high concentration of monounsaturated fats and its thicker texture, this oil serves as a natural protection against the sun. This is an especially attractive feature for those who have sensitive skin or are allergic to most over the counter sunscreens. It’s a great carrier oil, making it suitable for mixing with the essential oil of your choice to boost the health quotient of your mixture or to make your own customized massage oil. It’s also a great base ingredient for soaps, lotions and creams. Avocado Oil is rich in protein & penetrates the hair shaft deeply, making it a great addition to conditioners for a restorative treatment for damaged hair.
For optimal skin & hair health, try a bottle of Premium Nature’s Avocado Oil!
- PREVENTS AGING: Avocado Oil contains collagen-supporting amino acids & proteins, as well as vitamins A, D & E. It increases elasticity in the skin which combats signs of aging such as wrinkles, stretch marks, dry & saggy skin.
- NOURISHES SKIN: Avocado Oil contains a high concentration of healthy fats and antioxidants. It penetrates skin deeply to impart its nutrients and prevent aging. It makes a great moisturizer and treats dry & troubled skin.
- GREAT CARRIER OIL: Avocado Oil is the perfect carrier oil. Just add the essential oil of your choice to make a customized massage oil or use as is. It suits all skin types, glides on smoothly and is extremely nourishing.
- SUITS ALL SKIN TYPES: Avocado Oil is all natural and gentle enough to be used by all skin types. It won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause breakouts in acne prone skin since it doesn’t clog pores.
- TREATMENT FOR TROUBLED SKIN: Avocado oil is highly penetrative and is recommended as a treatment for acne problems, flaking, dehydrated & sun damaged skin. It is also a great treatment for eczema and psoriasis.
- Normalises and soothes troubled scalps
- Perfect for treating dandruff or psoriasis, or to balance a dry or oily scalp
- Provides immediate relief that can last for days
- Safe for colour-treated hair
FOR OVER 1000 YEARS, WOMEN HAVE USED SHEA BUTTER, AS A MIRACLE CREAM, FOR TREATING DRY SKIN, AGING SKIN, AND DAMAGED SKIN. PURE SHEA BUTTER IS UNIQUE FOR ITS COSMETIC AND THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS.USE FOR DRY, SENSITIVE, SUNBURNT OR PEELING SKIN, SMALL SKIN WOUNDS, LIP SCABS, SKIN RASHES, AS AN ANTI-AGEING SKIN SALVE, A TOUGH SKIN SOFTENER (ON HANDS, FEET AND ELBOWS), FOR STRETCH MARK PREVENTION, AS A MASSAGE OR BASE OIL, TO SUPPORT TREATMENT OF ECZEMA OR PSORIASIS, OR AS A BATH EMOLLIENT, HAIR & SCALP CONDITIONER AND SHAVING CREAM.
- Conditioning very dry and or Sensitive skin or normal skin, very moisturising
- Supports the treatment of Eczema , Psoriasis and damaged skin
- Works As An Anti-Aging Skin Cream
- Nappy Salve
- Can Be Used As A Hair & Scalp Conditioner