Who for: Everyone – especially perfect for people with dry scalp, dandruff, eczema or dry scalp, users tell us that their colour ( chemical or natural) is enriched and enhanced, and that they wash their hair far less.Great for those on grey water recycling systems as the shampoo bar is a natural soap so 100% biodegradeable and safe. Makes a great veggie wash too!
- A selection of 6 mini shampoo bars- approx 20 gms each handcut. Rosemary and Mint: enriches and enhances brunettes and redheads Lemon and Chamomile: enriches and enhances Blondes/Silver Hemp Seed: Moisturising, unscented for sensitive, dry scalp Moroccan Mud: chemically treated/damaged/ frizzy- natural Rhassoul mud from Morocco conditions tames and smoothes. Tasmanian Beer: Traditional European secret for natural gloss and shine, Eggcellent and Lemon And Voodoo Bamboo for extra moisturizing.
- Great way to sample six different shampoos and see which ones work best for you.
- Some Shampoos are better suited for summer while others work better in winter.
- Totally free of harsh synthetic detergents ( Sodium Laureth Sulphate) that dries your hair and scalp and pollutes you and our waterways.
- Don’t use our Shampoo Bars just once or twice- Give them a chance!! Most people report positive results after just 1-2 washings. However, at least 3-4 washings are needed to remove previous products from the hair. If you use synthetic hair styling products such as gel or wax, it’s important to use the Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse for best results. Use 3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a quart of water and rinse your hair after shampooing and conditioning.