UK made cruelty-free shampoo with choice of essential oils: [Lemon & Orange: Fruity and fresh, great for people with a cold, for chilly days and for lifting spirits.] – [ Hemp: A grassy, rich oil that is shown to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema.] – [Jojoba: Known for being a smooth oil that leaves skin glossy and moisturised.] – [Lemon & Tea Tree: The antibacterial properties and sharp aroma of Tea Tree mixes with the fresh fragrance of Lemon for a clean, refreshing experience.] – [Spearmint: It is thought to help relieve itchiness and has a lovely smell.]- [Neem: A strong fragrance and a natural insect repellent. Useful for treating head lice and fleas.] – [Rosemary: Popular for its herbal fragrance and use in traditional Indian medicine.] – [Tea Tree: Naturally antibacterial and antifungal with a cooling effect and refreshing smell.]- [Lavender: World known for its calming properties and for helping people with trouble sleeping.]- [Aloe Vera: World famous for its massive amount of uses. It has a moisturising effect on hair.] – [Tea Tree & Neem: Neem works for treating head lice and fleas combined with Tea Tree’s cooling effect and refreshing smell.] – [Eucalyptus: A great oil for people with colds or flu. Popular for its strong scent and antibacterial traits.] – [Patchouli: Popular as a perfume oil and for aromatherapy. A world famous scent.] – [Ylang Ylang: Believed to help with high blood pressure and for treating mild skin conditions.]
- Nourishing, UK made shampoo suitable for all hair types.
- Blended with gentle surfactants that are approved by the Soil Association to provide masses of creamy lather.
- Free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES and parabens. Enriched with Aloe Vera and suitable for all hair types.
- Choice of 14 essential oils for their fragrance and added benefits. See Product Description for all essential oil details.
- Classikool: Luxury without expensive packaging.