How is Lemon beneficial in fighting dandruff ? Extracted in its concentrated juice form, Lemon is nature’s answer to dandruff. Being highly acidic in nature, lemon exfoliates excess oil on the scalp which houses the fungus and dirt. Stubborn dandruff can be treated well with a regular Lemon juice wash so as to keep the scalp clean and oil-free. Lemon juice is anti-bacterial in nature. This helps in preventing microbial activity on the scalp thereby preventing dandruff. Harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and wind rip off the natural moisture from hair. Lemon helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp so as to keep it guarded against external stimuli. Rich in Vitamin C, Lemon Juice Extract keeps the scalp healthy and facilitates the proper regulation of oil by sebaceous glands, strengthening hair follicles and prevents hair fall and premature greying. Lemon extracts bring about that dazzling shine.
What is Tea Tree Oil and how is it effective against dandruff ? Melaleuca oil or Tea Tree Oil is a highly potent anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-bacterial oil taken from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, predominantly found in Australia. Tea Tree Oil is known for it’s oil balancing and cleansing properties. It gently seeps through the layers of the scalp, regulating the sebaceous glands secretion thereby treating dandruff from its root cause- oil. With tea tree oil, one can ensure a cleansed and thoroughly moisturized scalp, thanks to tea tree oil being an essential non-pore clogging oil that provides nourishment while exfoliating at the same time. Tea Tree oil is a hair volumizer as well. It gives hair the necessary nutrients needed for that glossy bounce and no-frizz look. With oil at bay, one can see an immediate reduction in dandruff in the first wash. With regular use, dandruff disappears yielding a healthier and happier scalp.”
- The shampoo in this combination is a hair and scalp tonic, which disinfects the scalp and prevents dandruff, while nourishing the hair.
- Lemon’s astringency tightens the hair follicles while the tea tree extract moisturizes dry hair.
- The multi-vitamin rich conditioner, its Olives and Avocados penetrate into the hair shaft, deeply hydrating the strands, without making them oily.
- This complex effectively controls frizz and gives smooth, tangle-free & lustrous hair.
- Active Ingredients : Lemon Extract, Tea Tree Extract, Avocado Extract, Olive Extract