How is Rosemary essential in nourishing damaged hair ?
One of the most important aspects of hair care is its growth. With everything natural being used to cleanse and condition hair, Rosemary or Rosmarinus Officinalis plays a pivotal role in nourishing hair and nullifying the damage caused by the various factors including extreme weather, bad hair care regime or even heat styling. Rosemary, a naturally fragrant herb makes up for the perfect volumizer and deep-conditioner for the hair as it makes hair more manageable, glossier and healthier. Split ends and itchiness vanish away within days of Rosemary treatment. A soft and beautiful mane is a gift of Rosemary’s nourishment and root to tip care. A radiant shine is evident.”
Why is a conditioner important after shampooing your hair ?
When hair are washed, with the impurities and dirt, an important substance is also lost to froth. This is called sebum which in other words is the oil secreted by sebaceous glands in the scalp to maintain moisture balance in hair and keep them from drying out. So, the conditioner is just a replacement for that lost sebum. It keeps hair shiny, healthy and soft. Benefits of using a conditioner with natural ingredients is evident from the fact that no unnecessary chemicals get to play with your scalp and damage the recently-washed hair follicles. Conditioner protects the hair from pullutants, wind, sun, etc.
- The ultra nourishing therapeutic shampoo in this combination for extremely damaged hair repairs the cuticles and strengthens roots, to give you super soft, shiny and healthy hair. Lavender balances the oil production while Rosemary extract naturally conditions the hair. The multi-vitamin rich conditioner, its Olives and Avocados penetrate into the hair shaft, deeply hydrating the strands, without making them oily.
- How is Olive Oil beneficial to the hair ? Olive Oil proves to be the best hair conditioner, thanks to its emollient properties that allow it to seep in the scalp and moisturize it so as to keep dry patches, baldness and frizz away. Hair strength and elasticity improves and hair feels softer, stronger and smooth in texture. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, Olive oil prevents scalp conditions and dandruff.
- With a lovely smooth texture and length of hair, frizz mars the attractiveness as it gives rise to brittle hair and fly aways. Cuticles are exposed and prone to scalp conditions like lice, dandruff, allergies and importantly, impurities. After proper cleansing, it is important to keep the moisture of the scalp intact so as to avoid dry patches and further, baldness. What role do Avocado Extracts play in conditioning the hair ?
- Avocado Extracts promote hair growth and to dry and damaged hair, they are a boon. Packed with Vitamin E and B, Avocados work to the cells so as to stimulate growth. Dry and damaged hair do not grow property. Vitamin E makes sure to heal the scalp so as to make way for healthy hair that glows with shine.”
- What are the benefits of Lavender in Hair care ? avender Oil restores the scalp moisture lost to excessive weather conditions and improves the texture of the hair. Scalp conditions are distorted with the external stimuli acting on it making it vulnerable to fungi (dandruff), lice and dullness. Lavender Oil effectively tackles hair loss. Even severe conditions like Alopecia areata wherein bald patches are formed on the scalp, can be treated with Lavender oil. Dry scalp, lice eggs, limpness thinng