Cold pressed from the seeds of the pumpkin, this dark colored oil has a nutty scent that is easily absorbed into the skin. Pumpkin seed oil provides the skin with Vitamin E and K, antioxidants and essential fatty acids along with carotenoids which are required for healthy skin. This oil therefore boosts skin health and promotes better functioning. It is also rich in vitamins A and B which helps with hair growth, as well as zinc for scalp health and hair strength.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
For the Skin
The high amount of zinc and vitamin E helps improve skin tone.
Helps wounds heal more rapidly
Fights acne by balancing the skin’s natural oil production.
Reduces skin irritation from dry skin.
Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
For the Hair
Massage oil into hair and scalp, leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
Boost Hair Growth
Keeps Hair Healthy
- QUALITY: Pressed from the seeds of Pumpkins that are grown in the USA. High in vitamins A, E & K, antioxidants and essential fatty acids along with carotenoids for healthy skin. A fast absorbing non greasy natural oil that makes your skin feel wonderful and new again. Cold Pressed and Unrefined. Recommended for those with normal skin mature / aging skin and dry skin.
- HAIR CARE: As a proven anti fungal and anti bacterial agent, Pumpkin Seed oil can be helpful for treating certain types of hair loss by maintaining a clean, healthy scalp and strong, healthy hair follicles. Hair loss caused by clogged hair follicles and dead skin build up can be lessened with regular use. Pumpkin Seed oil may be massaged into the scalp and left overnight for best results.
- SKIN CARE: One of the best nourishment for the lips. An excellent remedy for stretch marks and body scars. The natural nutrients in pumpkin seeks, particularly zinc and vitamin C, help firm and tighten the skin. The essential fatty acids sink deeply into skin to provide long-lasting moisturization without greasiness. These acids also help balance oil, moisturizing dry skin and controlling oily skin.
- NAIL CARE: Brittle nails are a bothersome condition due to overdrying of the cuticle and nail bed. This causes difficulty in growing healthy, strong nails. Pumpkin seed oil helps to prevent the loss of your nails’ natural moisture while possessing rich soothing properties. With regular use of pumpkin seed oil, your nails and cuticles can stay looking smooth and fresh, while keeping them from being weak and brittle.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in Dark Amber Glass Bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and spoilage. Unlike plastic containers glass will not leach chemicals into the oil.