Why is Heena considered a magic ingredient for hair ? Mehendi or Heena is known as nature’s most effective hair conditioner which imparts a beautiful tinge or orange and treats hair related problems like no other herb. The most common hair problems involve dryness, frizz, dull and lack luster hair, hair fall and dandruff.
What are the benefits of Green Tea for hair ? Earlier apple enjoyed the “”one a day”” benefit. Nowadays, Green Tea gets all the glory. Have a cup in the morning and you are set to face an awesome day. But are your hair benefiting too? While drinking green tea gives your immune system a boost from the inside, having Green Tea in your shampoo is an excellent idea if you like your hair long, dandruff free, healthy and irresistible.
Why is a conditioner important after shampooing your hair ? When hair are washed, with the impurities and dirt, an important substance is also lost to froth. This is called sebum which in other words is the oil secreted by sebaceous glands in the scalp to maintain moisture balance in hair and keep them from drying out.
How is Olive Oil beneficial to the hair ? Olive Oil proves to be the best hair conditioner, thanks to its emollient properties that allow it to seep in the scalp and moisturize it so as to keep dry patches, baldness and frizz away. Hair strength and elasticity improves and hair feels softer, stronger and smooth in texture.
What role do Avocado Extracts play in conditioning the hair ? With a lovely smooth texture and length of hair, frizz mars the attractiveness as it gives rise to brittle hair and fly aways. Cuticles are exposed and prone to scalp conditions like lice, dandruff, allergies and importantly, impurities. After proper cleansing, it is important to keep the moisture of the scalp intact so as to avoid dry patches and further, baldness. Avocado Extracts promote hair growth and to dry and damaged hair, they are a boon.
- The shampoo in this combination is an ideal formulation for dry and frizzy hair and effectively repairs cuticles while cleansing the hair.
- Heena and Green Tea Extract restore dry, damaged hair while softening unruly frizzy hair.
- The multi-vitamin rich conditioner, its Olives and Avocados penetrate into the hair shaft, deeply hydrating the strands, without making them oily.
- This complex effectively controls frizz and gives smooth, tangle-free & lustrous hair.
- Active Ingredients : – Green Tea Extract, Heena Extract, Avocado Extract, Olive Extract
Click Here For More Information