FINE LINE APOTHECARY products are formulated with food, cosmetic or pharmaceutical grade ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate. There are no harmful chemicals or ingredients in any of our all natural, cruelty free products. NO SLS, parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, fillers, artificial preservatives, colours or fragrance. Everything we make is blended and produced by hand and in micro batches in the UK to ensure freshness. We keep our packaging to a minimum, we do not use boxes or leaflets, and only use materials that are reusable and recyclable.Any outer packaging we use is required by Amazon for shipping.
- Nothing comes close to argan oil for beards. Precious pharmacy grade pure, organic, cold pressed and unrefined Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil blended with Fractionated oil of Cocos Nucifera. Hand-crafted and blended to heal and condition skin and leave an unruly beard beautifully manageable.
- Proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal beard and hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. This blend is rich with antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin A, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
- Applied to the skin, this oil can regulate the sebum production. It will also maintain the skin elastic and hydrated. The best thing about Argan oil is that it is non comedogenic. This fact is extremely helpful for beard growth as it doesn’t clog pores. This blend will soothe irritated skin and promote healing.
- Use as a beard mask – Once a week or twice a month, a long beard should benefit from a hot oil mask. Depending on the length of your beard, you can warm a teaspoon or more of this oil and apply on the hair and skin. Keep it on for 30 – 60 minutes and wash with soap/shampoo and lukewarm water. This mask is profoundly nourishing and hydrating.
- Our natural products contain no harmful chemicals, NO FILLERS, NO SLS, NO PARABENS, NO ANIMAL TESTING, NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. We keep our packaging to a minimum, we do not use boxes or leaflets, and only use materials that are reusable and recyclable. Any outer packaging we use is required by Amazon for shipping.