Pure Avocado Oil is a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. Used topically our cold pressed pure Avocado Oil has many health benefits for the hair, skin, and nails. When used as a moisturizer or a massage oil your skin will reap the benefits:
Avocado Oil is also great for improving nail health. Applying the oil to your cuticles gets absorbed deeply into the inner layer of the cuticle hydrating and nourishing your fingernails and may help reduce breakage. As a hair and scalp treatment Avocado Oil will moisturize, repair and strengthen your hair. Massaging oil onto the scalp will help stimulate circulation, unclog follicles, and provide nutrients to the scalp stimulating new growth and healthier hair. Whether you are looking for quality skin care, a wonderful massage experience, or you just want a healthy boost for your locks our pure refined Avocado Oil is worth a try. Avocado Oil has so many amazing health benefits you can’t lose!
- REPLENISH YOUR CHAPPED SKIN and dry skin with our Avocado Oil. It is a soothing hydrating moisturizer and a deep skin moisturizer that is rich in essential fatty acids oleic acid and phytosterols
- NATURAL SUNBLOCK this carrier oil protects against skin damage. With its natural source of Vitamin E Avocado Oil is good to use for night skin care since it can heal damaged skin from sun exposure
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE we stand by our products and take customer satisfaction seriously and will provide a full refund for your purchase if you are not satisfied with our product
- ANTI AGING BENEFITS Lecithin and vitamin E have collagen boosting and skin firming benefits. Vitamin E and carotenoids fight fine lines wrinkles. Fatty acids penetrate preventing age-related dryness
- HAIR GROWTH STIMULATING and dandruff treatment. Oleic Acid in Avocado oil moisturizes dry itchy scalp while Vitamin D acts a new hair follicle stimulator leaving your head with healthy hair and scalp