How does Shikakai benefit the hair ?
Shikakai is an all natural herb that is capable of deeply conditioning the scalp and provide that touchable softness to the hair. Taking care of oil regulation in the scalp, Shikakai works wonders for hair. Without stripping the hair of the natural oils, Shikakai cleanses, tames the texture and provides the necessary nourishment to bring about that sheen, bounce and life back in your hair. Having a low pH, Shikakai is mild on the hair and efficient enough to eliminate lice and tackle dandruff.
Why do hair experts swear by Reetha for a beautiful mane ?
Sapindus mukorossi or commonly known by its household name Reetha, is an excellent solution to that gorgeous mane everyone would be envious of. Reetha can be called a scalp guard as it does not allow dandruff, lice or any kind of hair infections to attack you. The nutshell of Reetha contains saponin which has soap-like properties.
What are Corn Rose Extracts and why are the beneficial for hair ?
The extracts of this Corn Rose when added to the conditioner make it butter soft and when applied on strands of hair, finely seep in and smooth the hair texture. The presence of alkaloids makes Corn Rose potent mind relaxants. With frequent use, the minerals in Corn rose will give your hair volume which makes them bouncy and a strikingly beautiful shine is forever on your hair.
How is Hibiscus Extract good got hair ?
Hibiscus is a great hair cleanser that also strengthens the roots making hair fall stop and greying subside. Hibiscus extracts as they scrub off dirt and impurities off the scalp. Adding volume to your hair, Hibiscus Extracts make hair shine amazingly. A beautiful red tinge is seen on light colored hair. Hibiscus Extracts deeply condition hair follicles and strengthen them facilitating hair growth.”
- The shampoo in this combination is an expert remedy for hair-fall condition and follows a triple-action plan- promoting healthy scalp, strengthening hair roots and deep-conditioning hair. Shikakai and Reetha keep the scalp free of infections and promote hair growth. The mineral content of Corn Rose & Hibiscus Extract moisturizes & nourishes each strand from root to tip, increase hair elasticity and repairs damage. The result is stronger, softer and shinier hair with each use.
- Why is Amla known to be the best solution for scalp conditions ? Indian gooseberry or Amla is known as the magic ingredient for all hair related problems in Ayurveda. No other herb is known to have this miraculous effects than Amla. Over the time, when the hair have been damaged to a large extent, hair follicles tend to lose the strength. This makes hair brittle, prone to breakage and even premature aging.
- Amla reaches deep in the scalp and nourishes hair follicles enabling them to resume their regular functions. This prevents hair fall and your mane bounces with health. Amla is extremely rich in Vitamin C which makes it an excellent exfoliating agent. Amla cleanses the scalp like no other making way for essential oils and other nutrients to get to the hair follicles.
- Being anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature, Amla prevents scalp conditions from being aggravated and nips them in the bud. From soothing and calming the mind on the inside, Amla treats split-ends and provides natural shine and luster by rejuvenating dull and damaged hair. Amla also takes care of chemically treated hair as it does not allow free radicals to effect the air, thanks to its anti-oxidant nature.
- Active Ingredients : Amla Extract, Reetha Extract, Shikakai Extract, Hibiscus, Red Corn Rose