Why is Amla known to be the best solution for scalp conditions ? Indian gooseberry or Amla is known as the magic ingredient for all hair related problems in Ayurveda. No other herb is known to have this miraculous effects than Amla. Over the time, when the hair have been damaged to a large extent, hair follicles tend to lose the strength. This makes hair brittle, prone to breakage and even premature aging. Amla reaches deep in the scalp and nourishes hair follicles enabling them to resume their regular functions.
How does Shikakai benefit the hair ? A proper cleansing for the hair is always talked about but another aspect of hair care which is equally important is conditioning. Hair, after effective exfoliation, tend to lose moisture and this makes them dry, lifeless, lack-luster and frizzy. This sort of hair is unmanageable and looks equally wild. Shikakai tames wild hair and instils in them the beauty that will catch everyone’s attention.
Why do hair experts swear by Reetha for a beautiful mane ? With season changes and a careless lifestyle, the hair are bound to fall prey to damaging factors and infections. Sapindus mukorossi or commonly known by its household name Reetha, is an excellent solution to that gorgeous mane everyone would be envious of.
How is Olive Oil beneficial to the hair ? Olive Oil proves to be the best hair conditioner, thanks to its emollient properties that allow it to seep into the scalp and moisturize it so as to keep dry patches, baldness, and frizz away. Hair strength and elasticity improve and hair feels softer, stronger and smooth in texture.
- Bundle Contains One Pack of Amla with Reetha Shampoo of 110ml and One Pack of Olive Conditioner of 110ml
- Amla Shampoo – An expert remedy for hair-fall condition, this shampoo follows a triple-action plan- promoting healthy scalp, strengthening hair roots and deep-conditioning hair. Shikakai and Reetha keep the scalp free of infections. Amla, here, strengthens and stimulates hair follicles, thus controlling hair fall AND promoting hair growth.
- Amla is extremely rich in Vitamin C which makes it an excellent exfoliating agent. Amla cleanses the scalp like no other making way for essential oils and other nutrients to get to the hair follicles. Being anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature, Amla prevents scalp conditions from being aggravated and nips them in the bud.
- Olive Conditioner – A multi-vitamin complex, to add beauty and life to your hair; giving you silky smooth hair without letting it go limp. Emollient olives & humectant Avocados penetrate into the hair shaft, deeply hydrating the strands, without making them oily. This complex effectively controls frizz by sealing the cuticles and leaves you with smooth, tangle-free & lustrous hair.
- Olive Oil proves to be the best hair conditioner, thanks to its emollient properties that allow it to seep in the scalp and moisturize it so as to keep dry patches, baldness and frizz away. Hair strength and elasticity improves and hair feels softer, stronger and smooth in texture. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, Olive oil prevents scalp conditions and dandruff.