Alleviate Dry, Itchy Scalp: Design Essentials Therapeutics Anti-Itch Hair and Scalp Treatment, made with Salicylic Acid, alleviates dry, itchy scalp and helps control scalp irritation and flaking caused by scalp conditions such as Dandruff or Seborrheic Dermatitis. If you’ve tried other therapeutic hair and scalp treatments and haven’t found that instant “cooling sensation” relief, we recommend you give our Therapeutics Anti-Itch Hair and Scalp Treatment a try!
Great For Everyday Use: This lightweight hair and scalp treatment, created with rich emollients, which conditions and adds a natural shine to the hair can be used daily or several times a week without weighing down your tresses or causing product build-up.
How-To-Use In 4 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Part hair.
Step 2: Apply a small fingertip portion of Therapeutics Anti-Itch Hair and Scalp to scalp. Step 3: Repeat until entire scalp is covered.
Step 4: Massage into scalp.
The McBride Guarantee: This product is guaranteed to meet McBride Research Laboratories quality performance standards or your money back.”
- NO MORE DRY, ITCHY SCALP OR FLAKING – Our Therapeutics Anti-Itch Hair and Scalp Treatment was formulated with Salicylic Acid to alleviate uncomfortably dry, itchy scalp and help control scalp irritation and flaking caused by scalp conditions such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- SALICYLIC ACID PROVIDES IMMEDIATE RELIEF – The Salicylic Acid formula instantly delivers a ‘cooling sensation’ that nourishes and soothes the scalp to provide lasting benefits. Salicylic acid causes the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin that in turn dissolves the build-up. This effect makes it easier to shed the skin cells, softens the top layer of skin, and decreases scaling and dryness
- GREAT FOR DAILY OR WEEKLY USE – This lightweight hair and scalp treatment, created with rich emollients that condition and add a natural shine to the hair, can be used daily or several times a week without causing product build-up. Simply place a small amount on your fingertips and apply directly to the scalp before styling. Not suggested for small children without adult supervision.
- SCALP CARE PROMOTES HEALTHY HAIR- Dry scalp can result from several different factors, including extreme climates, lack of water intake, and/or skin conditions. These factors can cause the glands that produce the natural oil for your scalp to become dehydrated. Our Anti-Itch Hair + Scalp Treatment formula resembles sebum, or the oily secretion of the glands, to act as a lubricant for the hair and scalp preventing breakage from dryness. Try our Design Essentials Peppermint & Aloe Collection for more scalp care solutions.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARENTEE- With over 26+ years in the professional hair care industry, feel secure with every purchase from Design Essentials knowing that every product is backed by The McBride Guarantee to meet quality performance standards or your money back. Made in the USA.