Why is hair care important ?
Hair can make or mar your first impression. Styling is a part of the process but only healthy hair can turn out looking gorgeous. No hair spray or gels can work wonders for limp, dry and lifeless hair. For everything ever written in literature about beauty, the locks have a romanticism of their own. Everyday hectic life takes a toll on hair when one has no time to take care of them. With the sun’s UV rays forever shining on the locks, damage is bound to happen.
What are the benefits of Green Tea for hair ?
Earlier apple enjoyed the “”one a day”” benefit. Nowadays, Green Tea gets all the glory. Have a cup in the morning and you are set to face an awesome day. But are your hair benefiting too? While drinking green tea gives your immune system a boost from the inside, having Green Tea in your shampoo is an excellent idea if you like your hair long, dandruff free, healthy and irresistible. The presence of a powerful antioxidant, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), in green tea makes it an effective treatment for hair loss. EGCG is a growth stimulant. By stopping the production of a molecule known as Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF), the main cause of hair loss, green tea promises stronger and thicker hair with regular use. It prevents male baldness as well. Green tea soothes the scalp and helps clearing away the dead skin debris giving way to healthy scalp. It helps get rid of residue parabens which are chemicals that irritate the scalp. Rich in Vitamin C, Panthenol and Vitamin E, Green tea is a natural hair conditioner which helps in shielding hair from the sun, restoring dry and damaged hair and softening the hair. It gives a great texture to the hair and prevents the occurrence of split ends.
- 100% natural and Organic Product made in India
- That’s the magic of Heena. Hair tangles less, grows strong and long and split ends are reduced to a great extent. It is a wonder formula for the hair and is known for its effective hair pampering since ancient times.
- Heena is the sure shot answer to all these and more. It deeply conditions the scalp and strengthens hair follicles, cools the scalp and keeps the flakes at bay. Over the time, you fill find that your hair are manageable, silky and have a dazzling shine which gets you compliments. You won’t be able to resist playing with your hair every now and then.
- Why is Heena considered a magic ingredient for hair ? Mehendi or Heena is known as nature’s most effective hair conditioner which imparts a beautiful tinge or orange and treats hair related problems like no other herb. The most common hair problems involve dryness, frizz, dull and lack luster hair, hair fall and dandruff.
- An ideal formulation for dry and frizzy hair, this shampoo effectively repairs the cuticles while cleansing the hair. Heena penetrates the hair shaft to add shine and strengthen to the hair, from within. Green Tea Extract restores dry and damaged hair, prevents split ends, and smoothes frizzy hair. Active Ingredients : Green Tea Extract, Heena Extract