NATURE’S INTERVENTION products are formulated with food, cosmetic or pharmaceutical grade ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate. There are no harmful chemicals or ingredients in any of our all natural, cruelty free products. NO SLS, parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, fillers, artificial preservatives, colours or fragrance. Everything we make is blended and produced by hand and in micro batches in the UK to ensure freshness. We keep our packaging to a minimum, we do not use boxes or leaflets, and only use materials that are reusable and recyclable. Any outer packaging we use is required by Amazon for shipping.
- High quality ingredients chosen for their natural therapeutic qualities. The ultimate super quencher for scalp and hair that is dry, flaking. This luxurious, easy to use gel melts into skin and hair without being heavy and greasy. It also deeply penetrates to lock in essential ingredients that boost hair growth and leaves scalp and hair soft, supple and healthy all day.
- Castor oil consists of 90% ricinoleic acid which is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Ricinoleic acid accelerates blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots. It’s also a good source of omega-9 fatty acids which feed the hair follicle. It also has the unique ability to penetrate the deeper layers of skin.
- Not only does aloe vera help to restore the scalp’s pH to create the healthiest environment for hair growth, but it contain proteolitic enzymes that break down any dead skin cells blocking the hair from growing. So it’s a deep exfoliation for your scalp that ensures that the benefits of Castor and Argan oils are maximised.
- Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair, and is found in argan oil in high quantities. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair – it has even been used for hair regrowth. Argan oil has a number of benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair.
- We have added Bergamot and Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils, known for their fresh, uplifting aroma, that gently harmonises and encourages inner tranquility. Beyond this, this blend is a wonderful tissue healing oil that helps soothe skin inflammations.