Our fantastic range of permanent hair colorants includes selected natural and organically approved and certified ingredients and has been relaunched and repackaged as NATURTINT Green Technologies, to celebrate the fusion of nature and science – but at no extra cost to customer.
In each box of hair dye there is a small bottle that contains the actual hair colorant and a larger bottle that contains the colour developer. You must always mix them in equal amounts.
*You need not use the whole box each time you use Naturtint hair colour e.g.
*if you are just touching up your roots or patches of grey
*if you have short hair
*if you are mixing different colours
In a separate plastic/glass bowl, just mix up the amount of colorant and colour developer that you require, leaving the remaining colorant and colour developer separately in their own individual bottles with their tops on and they will both keep for several months.
Do Strand Test – using droplets of the colorants and their respective colour developers, prepare a mixture of the different colours and place hair’strands in it. You must use colour developer from each of the boxes of colour being mixed and not just the developer from one box, as they differ in content. Once the correct proportions have been established (usually 50:50), prepare enough to cover the hair in question.
PEG-2 OLEAMINE. AQUA PURIFICATA (PURIFIED WATER). COCAMIDE DEA. ALCOHOL DENAT (ALCOHOL). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. OLEIC ACID. ETHANOLAMINE. p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE. 2-AMINO-4-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOANISOLE SULFATE. SODIUM SULFITE. TETRASODIUM EDTA. HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (TRITICUM VULGARE. SOY, CORN, AVENA SATIVA). SODIUM ERYTHORBATE. N,N-BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE SULFATE. 4-CHLORORESORCINOL.
- 100% Grey Coverage
- Long lasting, naturally radiant colour and shine
- Enriched with selected natural and organic plant and seed oils and extracts to gently care for your hair and scalp
- Free from Ammonia, Resorcinol and Parabens
- Lighten natural hair colour by up to two shades
- Includes sachet of Naturtint’s unique Anti-Ageing CC Cream-a leave-in treatment to be used at the end of the colouring process that helps to address the critical signs of hair ageing in just one application!