What are Corn Rose Extracts and why are the beneficial for hair ?
Palaver rheas or Corn Rose is a species of herbaceous plant of poppy family called Papaveraceae which grows every year is known to have excellent moisture retention capability. The extracts of this Corn Rose when added to the conditioner make it butter soft and when applied on strands of hair, finely seep in and smooth the hair texture. The presence of alkaloids makes Corn Rose potent mind relaxants. With frequent use, the minerals in Corn rose will give your hair volume which makes them bouncy and a strikingly beautiful shine is forever on your hair. The texture is smooth and frizz free. Corn Rose extracts balance the moisture content of the scalp after hair wash and replenish the lost oils almost instantly providing for a healthy and gorgeous mane.
How is Hibiscus Extract good got hair ?
If there is any plant known to be the best treatment for hair, it is Hibiscus (biological name: Hibiscus sabdariffa). From its roots to leaves to flower, every part of Hibiscus is a boon to the hair. Being on a little acidic side, Hibiscus is a great hair cleanser that also strengthens the roots making hair fall stop and greying subside. Scalp disorders are a thing of past if you are treating your hair with Hibiscus extracts as they scrub off dirt and impurities off the scalp. Adding volume to your hair, Hibiscus Extracts make hair shine amazingly. A beautiful red tinge is seen on light colored hair. Hibiscus Extracts deeply condition hair follicles and strengthen them facilitating hair growth.”
Certified Organic by UK Certification Pvt Ltd
- The shampoo in this combination is a hair and scalp tonic, which disinfects the scalp and prevents dandruff, while nourishing the hair. Lemon’s astringency tightens the hair follicles while the tea tree extract moisturizes dry hair. The mineral content of Corn Rose & Hibiscus Extract moisturizes & nourishes each strand from root to tip, increase hair elasticity and repairs damage. The result is stronger, softer and shinier hair with each use.
- How is Lemon beneficial in fighting dandruff ? Extracted in its concentrated juice form, Lemon is nature’s answer to dandruff. Being highly acidic in nature, lemon exfoliates excess oil on the scalp which houses the fungus and dirt. Stubborn dandruff can be treated well with a regular Lemon juice wash so as to keep the scalp clean and oil-free. Lemon juice is anti-bacterial in nature.
- This helps in preventing microbial activity on the scalp thereby preventing dandruff. Harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and wind rip off the natural moisture from hair. Lemon helps in maintaining the pH balance of the scalp so as to keep it guarded against external stimuli. Rich in Vitamin C, Lemon Juice Extract keeps the scalp healthy and facilitates the proper regulation of oil by sebaceous glands, strengthening hair follicles and prevents hair fall and premature greying.
- What is Tea Tree Oil and how is it effective against dandruff ? Melaleuca oil or Tea Tree Oil is a highly potent anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-bacterial oil taken from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, predominantly found in Australia. Tea Tree Oil is known for it’s oil balancing and cleansing properties. It gently seeps through the layers of the scalp, regulating the sebaceous glands secretion thereby treating dandruff from its root cause- oil.
- With tea tree oil, one can ensure a cleansed and thoroughly moisturized scalp, thanks to tea tree oil being an essential non-pore clogging oil that provides nourishment while exfoliating at the same time. Tea Tree oil is a hair volumizer as well. It gives hair the necessary nutrients needed for that glossy bounce and no-frizz look. With oil at bay, one can see an immediate reduction in dandruff in the first wash. With regular use, dandruff disappears yielding a healthier and happier scalp.