See enclosed leaflet.
- Hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine extra strength solution.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators to the affected area twice a day with a 12-hour interval inbetween.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For topical use on the scalp only. Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain hair regrowth.
- It takes time to regrow your hair.
- It prevents further hair loss and regrows your hair quicker over time.
Active: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml Other Ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C.
- ✔️ HAIR REGROWTH – REGAINE® Foam contains the active ingredient Minoxidil, the only over-the-counter treatment clinically proven to help prevent further hair loss. Using REGAINE® daily can even reverse the process, resulting in regrowth.
- ✔️EASY APPLICATION – Apply a dose of 1ml with one of the enclosed applicators to the affected area twice daily with a 12-hour interval in between. Then gently massage through the affected area. Wash your hands and you’re done. No need to wash hair, style as normal. Any massaging of the scalp should be gentle to minimise hair breakage.
- ✔️QUICK RESULTS – Just apply the easily manageable solution directly to your scalp twice a day, every day (no more). Once the hair has begun to regrow, you need to continue to use it for the growth to continue. Results may be noticeable in just 8 weeks but on average it is around just 16 weeks before you see real regrowth!
- ✔️CLINICALLY PROVEN – 9 out of 10 men who used REGAINE® Foam say they kept or re-grew hair after just four months of using twice daily. The product was clinically tested on 352 men suffering from hereditary hair loss.
- ✔️UNSCENTED – You will be glad to know REGAINE® Foam is unscented but best of all it goes on easily and dries quickly so you can get back on with your day without worrying about your hair!