WHAT IS CRADLE CAP? Cradle cap is a skin condition sometimes seen in babies caused by excessive production of sebum, characterised by areas of yellowish or brownish scales on the top of the head.
HOW LONG TO HEAL? Treatment time varies depending on the severity of the cradle cap, normally it takes between 1 – 4 weeks.
CAN ALL CHILDREN USE KIDSCLIN CRADLE CAP? KidsClin Cradle Cap is clinically tested and safe to use by all children without side effects.
Cradle Cap is caused by one of the following:
- Over production of oil (sebum)
- A Yeast infection (Mallasezia) that grows in the sebum and feeds on fat.
- An insufficient amount of an essential fatty acid called GLA needed for a function.
- Serum Spray: Instantly dissolves glue formed by the sebum. Moisture loss is reduced through the skin. The skin’s barrier function is restored.
- Infection Control: KidsClin cannot be broken down by the yeast (Mallasezia) unlike other oils used for the treatment of cradle cap.
- GLA supplement: KidsClin uses Borago oil with a high concentration of GLA to build up barrier function of the skin.
- Treatment Kit Includes: Deep-acting Serum, Brush and Soft Sponge.
- Effective Relief from Cradle Cap: The PoxClin serum works as a healing moisturiser that nourishes areas of the scalp affected by irritation, rash, psoriasis and dry scales.
- Instructions: Massage serum to the scalp 2 times daily until cradle cap is gone. Use the brush and sponge to remove dry and flaky skin with care, in a safe and pain-free method.
- Long Lasting Treatment: Good for 7 weeks or 220 applications!
- Effective, Convenient, Safe