Sandalwood Comb Benefits
Help your hair to stay strong and healthy whilst keeping it free from tangles with the Garcoo Sandalwood Hair Comb With Handle. Handmade by artisans through more than 30 production stages, this comb is perfect for combing short or long, thin or thick hair, whether it is wet or dry, ideal for daily or professional use.
Polished to remove imperfections, the comb is kind to your hair and helps to prevent damage. With wide, burr-free teeth, the comb glides effortlessly through your hair to leave it smooth and soft, without causing tears or splits. A wonderful multi-tasker, it also promotes hair growth, so you can say hello to locks that exude vitality.
Protects the hair from splitting and tearing
Locks stay healthier and grow longer
Hand made by professionals
Durable for decades
Suitable for all hair types, the comb is lightweight and can be carried in your handbag to treat your hair troubles on the go. Expect tangle-free, frizz-free, super sleek hair
Directions of Use
Glide the comb through wet or dry hair.
Keep away from fire.
Can be used for wet, damp or dry hair. Can be washed by water.
- Handmade for All Hair Textures: Our sandalwood comb is 100% hand crafted with tender care. 100% pure sandalwood is good for health.
- Smooth Teeth Design: Evenly spaced teeth eliminate tough knots whilst massaging the scalp to stimulate circulation at the follicle for healthier, shinier hair. It will relieve pressure, headaches, baldness and loss of hair.
- Natural Aroma: Unlike other normal wood or plastic comb, 100% sandalwood retain their distinctive fragrance for decades, which calms the mind, soothes stress and nervous tension.
- Cut from Whole Natural Wood & Sleek Design: Unlike other combs made from pressed, splicing or glued wood, our comb are cut from whole natural sandalwood with sleek design and fine grains. Solid handle for greater control and protecting hand & wrist when detangling wet, thick or long hair.
- No Snags, No Tangle, Anti-Static: Say goodbye to fluffy, frizzy or messy hair!
Click Here For More Information