“Clients, Customers, Men & Women Are RAVING About This Scalp Oil!” Sold exclusively in natural hair salons and select websites until now… “Ooh!” Dry Itchy Scalp Relief was created and developed by Phyllis Johnson, a salon owner of 15 years and a natural hair care specialist & trainer. Phyllis suffered for many years from seborrhea dermatitis. Seborrhea is a condition of the scalp characterized scaly flakes and inflamed itchy skin commonly on the scalp. The prescribed medications and over the counter shampoos never worked long term. They left her hair dry and dull plus the chemicals were questionable. The itching was severe, and the flaking so prominent that you could actually peel the flakes (which would be the size of corn flakes) off her scalp. The problem was most problematic around her hairline. After several years of researching, testing on herself and on willing clients, a truly effective all-natural and chemical free scalp treatment had been created. Just minutes after it was applied to a problem scalp and massaged in, the first word her clients would exclaim was, “Ooh!” “Ooh!” Dry Itchy Scalp Relief is made with a base of penetrating nutritive oils enhanced with the therapeutic gifts of pure essential oils. Recommended Usage: Massage “Ooh!” into scalp 1-2 times daily for 2-5 minutes. As scalp improves, use once a day and then 2-3 times a week or as needed. NOTE: Some individuals may experience an invigorating or “cooling” sensation on the scalp. That’s OK. It’s the peppermint essential oil. Wash hands after use and monitor around children. Bottom Of The Bottle Guarantee… You have nothing to lose. It comes with a 30 day, bottom of the bottle guarantee. If you feel that “Ooh!” doesn’t work for you, just return it for a full refund. Even if the bottle is empty. That’s how much we believe in this product and what it can do for you! Click the button at the top of the page to get relief now!
- Massaging “Ooh!” into your scalp gives you instant relief from severe itching and over the next several weeks (most times a lot sooner), other scalp issues like dandruff, dry scalp and seborrhea will improve. As your scalp improves, you’ll use less of the oil; going from twice a day to once a day to 2-3 times a week. Use it to maintain your scalp in between shampoos. Just make sure you use it very sparingly. A little goes a very long way and you don’t want to waste this therapeutic oil.
- After 2-5 minutes of massaging “Ooh!” into your scalp, it’s as if you never applied the oil because it’s never greasy or tacky, nor does it leave an oily residue. Making it a great choice for all hair types and textures – from Caucasian straight hair, curly hair, permed hair, color-treated hair to African American textures and styles, even dreadlocks and locs.
- Great For The Fellas! Especially the men who choose to wear their heads clean-shaven and bald. Scalp issues or not…they absolutely love this treatment oil. It keeps their scalps conditioned, toned and invigorated after their morning shave, without excessive shine. They love the minty scent too!
- To protect and prolong the efficacy of the pure essential oils, “Ooh!” Dry Itchy Scalp Relief is always packaged and stored in dark amber glass bottles with a convenient glass dropper
- A nutritive oil base of coconut, aloe vera, meadowfoam, watermelon seed, jojoba and vitamin E enhanced with a synergistic and healing blend of peppermint, lemongrass, rosemary, lavender, lime & clary sage essential oils. See Our Bottom Of The Empty Bottle Guarantee Below!!!