Why is a conditioner important after shampooing your hair ?
So you are done cleansing your hair with your favorite fruity smelling shampoo. Do you step out the bath or put on that melt-in-my-hands conditioner? If you are the latter, well you know why. If the former, let’s see why. Mind boggling as it gets choosing the right conditioner for hair, the basic purpose of using one needs to be known first. When hair are washed, with the impurities and dirt, an important substance is also lost to froth. This is called sebum which in other words is the oil secreted by sebaceous glands in the scalp to maintain moisture balance in hair and keep them from drying out. So, the conditioner is just a replacement for that lost sebum. It keeps hair shiny, healthy and soft. Benefits of using a conditioner with natural ingredients is evident from the fact that no unnecessary chemicals get to play with your scalp and damage the recently-washed hair follicles.
What are Corn Rose Extracts and why are the beneficial for hair ?
The extracts of this Corn Rose when added to the conditioner make it butter soft and when applied on strands of hair, finely seep in and smooth the hair texture. The presence of alkaloids makes Corn Rose potent mind relaxants. With frequent use, the minerals in Corn rose will give your hair volume which makes them bouncy and a strikingly beautiful shine is forever on your hair.
What are the benefits of Green Tea for hair ?
The presence of a powerful antioxidant, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), in green tea makes it an effective treatment for hair loss. By stopping the production of a molecule known as Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF), the main cause of hair loss, It prevents male baldness as well. Green tea soothes the scalp and helps clearing away the dead skin debris giving way to healthy scalp. It helps get rid of residue parabens which
Certified Organic by UK Certification Pvt Ltd
- The shampoo in this combination is an ideal formulation for dry and frizzy hair and effectively repairs cuticles while cleansing the hair. Heena and Green Tea Extract restore dry, damaged hair while softening unruly frizzy hair. The mineral content of Corn Rose & Hibiscus Extract moisturizes & nourishes each strand from root to tip, increase hair elasticity and repairs damage. The result is stronger, softer and shinier hair with each use.
- Why is Heena considered a magic ingredient for hair ? Mehendi or Heena is known as nature’s most effective hair conditioner which imparts a beautiful tinge or orange and treats hair related problems like no other herb. The most common hair problems involve dryness, frizz, dull and lack luster hair, hair fall and dandruff. Heena is the sure shot answer to all these and more.
- It deeply conditions the scalp and strengthens hair follicles, cools the scalp and keeps the flakes at bay. Over the time, you fill find that your hair are manageable, silky and have a dazzling shine which gets you compliments. You won’t be able to resist playing with your hair every now and then. That’s the magic of Heena. Hair tangles less, grows strong long and split ends are reduced to a great extent It is a wonder formula for the hair it is known for its effective hair pampering.
- How is Hibiscus Extract good got hair ? If there is any plant known to be the best treatment for hair, it is Hibiscus (biological name: Hibiscus sabdariffa). From its roots to leaves to flower, every part of Hibiscus is a boon to the hair. Being on a little acidic side, Hibiscus is a great hair cleanser that also strengthens the roots making hair fall stop and greying subside.
- Scalp disorders are a thing of past if you are treating your hair with Hibiscus extracts as they scrub off dirt and impurities off the scalp. Adding volume to your hair, Hibiscus Extracts make hair shine amazingly. A beautiful red tinge is seen on light colored hair. Hibiscus Extracts deeply condition hair follicles and strengthen them facilitating hair growth.”